"Praise be to God, Lord of the Throne of Glory Supreme."
The following are prayers for repentance as found in the Holy Qur'an. All translations are complementary of quran.com.
147. And their words were not but that they said, "Our Lord, forgive us our sins and the excess [committed] in our affairs and plant firmly our feet and give us victory over the disbelieving people."
23. They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers."
86. And save us by Your mercy from the disbelieving people."
41. Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established."
109. Indeed, there was a party of My servants who said, 'Our Lord, we have believed, so forgive us and have mercy upon us, and You are the best of the merciful.'
118. And, [O Muhammad], say, "My Lord, forgive and have mercy, and You are the best of the merciful."
86. And do not disgrace me on the Day they are [all] resurrected -
87. And forgive my father. Indeed, he has been of those astray.
88. The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children
89. But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart."
16. He said, "My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, so forgive me," and He forgave him. Indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.
10. And [there is a share for] those who came after them, saying, "Our Lord, forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith and put not in our hearts [any] resentment toward those who have believed. Our Lord, indeed You are Kind and Merciful."
28. My Lord, forgive me and my parents and whoever enters my house a believer and the believing men and believing women. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in destruction."