"Praise be to God, Lord of the Throne of Glory Supreme."
Beseeching the Lord for Help
The following are prayers from the Holy Qur'an fit for beseeching the Lord for various types of help and assistance in life. All translations are complementary of Quran.com
189. It is He who created you from one soul and created from it its mate that he might dwell in security with her. And when he covers her, she carries a light burden and continues therein. And when it becomes heavy, they both invoke Allah, their Lord, "If You should give us a good [child], we will surely be among the grateful."
85. So they said, "Upon Allah do we rely. Our Lord, make us not [objects of] trial for the wrongdoing people
86. And save us by Your mercy from the disbelieving people."
101. My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous."
41. My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [many] from my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication.
4. He said, "My Lord, indeed my bones have weakened, and my head has filled with white, and never have I been in my supplication to You, my Lord, unhappy.
5. And indeed, I fear the successors after me, and my wife has been barren, so give me from Yourself an heir
6. Who will inherit me and inherit from the family of Jacob. And make him, my Lord, pleasing [to You]."
109. Indeed, there was a party of My servants who said, 'Our Lord, we have believed, so forgive us and have mercy upon us, and You are the best of the merciful.'
74. And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."
83. [And he said], "My Lord, grant me authority and join me with the righteous.
84. And grant me a reputation of honor among later generations.
85. And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Pleasure.
86. And forgive my father. Indeed, he has been of those astray.
87. And do not disgrace me on the Day they are [all] resurrected -
88. The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children
89. But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart."
100. My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
26. And Noah said, "My Lord, do not leave upon the earth from among the disbelievers an inhabitant.
27. Indeed, if You leave them, they will mislead Your servants and not beget except [every] wicked one and [confirmed] disbeliever.
28. My Lord, forgive me and my parents and whoever enters my house a believer and the believing men and believing women. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in destruction."